1.4
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 21, 2016

The only things these clowns do well is take your money.Just got a response from my email of 6 days ago asking for them to refund my money.

Third time they have told me it is on the way...27 days after they received the returned bulbs. I don't believe them, period. Yesterday I opened a transaction dispute with my credit card company. Since this clown show hides in Canada, can't even file a BBB complaint against them.

Do not, repeat, do not do business with these clowns.Their 800 number has either blocked my number, or is no longer in service.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2016

“LedHeadlightsPro shipped incorrect bulbs.Instead of doing the right thing and immediately shipping the correct bulbs, while I shipped back the incorrect ones, this business insisted that I ship the bulbs back Fedex Ground, at my expense.

Once they received the bulbs back, confirmed that they were not broken, they would take an additional 7-10 days to ship the correct bulbs. Fail.

They offered option two: I could go online and buy the correct bulbs again, hope and pray that they would fill the order correctly, and get them within a week or two, as opposed to the three to four weeks or more with option one.Will not be doing business with this group of clowns and would recommend that others shop elsewhere for the LED needs, there is no shortage of better choices out there.”

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with easy online ordering and stated that there is a room for improvement of would be nice if they could fill order with correct item. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ordered 9006 bulbs received 9005 bulbs and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Led Headlights Pro needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ordered 9006 bulbs received 9005 bulbs in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Led Headlights Pro.

Comments